Saturday, October 28, 2017

ANNEX FOR BALANCES OF MY LIFE IN DEMOCRATIC SLOVENIA



Dimitar Anakiev
ANNEX FOR BALANCES OF MY LIFE IN DEMOCRATIC SLOVENIA

A) -17 years of living without documents, as a Erased person (from 1992 to 2009)
B) -The three feature films of mine are forbidden for official distribution, it's about movies:
-The Last of the Žilniks, (2007, 61 min), thematizes Chetnik collaboration with fascism in Serbia
-Slovenia My Homeland, (2012, 51 min) thematizes the erasing of the Yugoslavs from the official books of Slovenia
-Normal life, (2012, 86 min), thematizes intergenerational selfishness
C) Two medical specialties have been canceled:
- from Public Health, which I specialized at the VMA in Belgrade (the Public Health Institute of Slovenia did not allow verification because of "very different programs")
-specialization from the EMS was rejected by the Medical Chamber of Slovenia although I met all the formal requirements with the explanation that I worked for the JNA /Yugoslav Federal Army)/, ("condition" not announced in the tender).

If Želimir Žilnik's claim that one full-length film, according to the energy and material expenses, is the order of the size of a house built, that means that the Slovenian democrats in the film industry deprived me of three houses, and the Slovenian democrats at the Doctor's Chamber have deprived me of at least two more houses (specialization is at least for the house). A total of 5 houses, with the remark that they obviously illegally prevent me from working in Slovenia, just as they illegally erased me before (de facto, they deprive me of the right to live). If to these I add two more houses in Serbia (inheritance of my family) that collapsed during my life without documents, the rough balance of damages that were deliberately and illegally imposed to me by the democrats in Slovenia, is exactly 7 houses. These "small" damages such as salaries, and various costs do not count.
I do not know who got my seven houses? Are they with Trump, Obama or Merkel, or in the pockets of a local democrat? Basically, my case is a typical example of how democrats abuse state power against an individual or the masses. Long living to democracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment